Refunds and Returns
- We guarantee our plants to be healthy at the time of shipment and true to scientific name to the best of our knowledge.
- We do not hold orders more than 2 weeks. Orders delayed by request are subject of availability at time of shipping. Out of stock items will be refunded.
- Orders are shipped from Monday to Thursday on first come, first basis, within 3-7 days, using FedEx or Priority mail. Contact us to expedite your order.
- All claims must be submitted in writing only, and only within 3 days after delivery. Please include picture of item if it is damaged.
- We can not be responsible for any damage occurred during transportation. Damaged or lost packages must be claimed with the carrier.
- We can’t guarantee the plants to be alive if they a shipped without temperature control (heat pack) in winter or if they are overheated in summer. Monitor weather in your area. If it’s too hot or too cold, notify us, we can hold your order for a few days. Consider using Heat Packs in winter time. You will receive shipping confirmation email with tracking. Make sure delivered package is not sitting on your porch all day. If weather is not permitting, plants could be shipped at your own risk only.